Bleach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affiliates

Basic Rules NRPG3

Staff

Admin Mods

Basic Rules

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Basic Rules Empty Basic Rules

Post by Admin Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 am

Basic Rules
    Welcome one and all to the exciting world of Bleach RPG. There are some rules that you must abide by in order to avoid potential conflicts which could otherwise arise. All rules placed in here will have a penalty of some sort. Now back to the important stuff, The rules are below.

1. The Swearing Problem: So we all have the urge to swear but as you know there are some people who are against the idea of swearing seeing it as wrong. But as someone who swears occasionally I have to say that it is allowed but if someone asks you not to, do not be immature please do as they wish and stop for that time. As for in character role playing I can't deal with the way your character is but please don't swear excessively.

Penalty: 1 day Banning

2. For The One Liners: Okay so I know it's hard but please don't post anything under at least 3 sentences that way the person your role playing with has something to work with so they aren't just confused about what they are doing.

Penalty: None

3. Adult Content: Okay so according to our provider there is zero tolerance for things over PG-13. So you can have relationships and can get married you can even lead up to entering the bed room but once action happens there is nothing you can do else wise. If you do enter that kind of topic the words PG-13 must be in the title.

Penalty: 3 day banning and Topic Deletion

4. Approval Issues: Okay so some people are a little confused so let tell you what is expected, If you create a Character, Technique, Item, Kido, or anything else you must wait for the thing to be approved before using it or you will be penalize.

Penalty: 1st: Warning, 2nd: 1 Day Banning

5. Godmodding: Okay so this has to do with the taking control of your opponent. This also includes "autohitting" Which is when you say you hit your opponent then you say they did something because of your hit. This is very rude and can ruin an opponent's character rep. It also is completely unfair.

Penalty: 1st: Void Post 2nd: 1 Day Banning

6. Politeness: No being a jerk to people, in other words don't say things that could be offensive, racist, or flat out wrong. If so you will not like the penalty and yes I know there is a deference in kidding. Okay so seriously just be nice to one another.

Penalty: Depends On what you say ranges from 1- permanent banning

7. Be Realistic: Alright so we all know you can't just dodge a gigantic cero if it's 20 football fields wide.

Penalty: Void Actions

8. Reasoning: You need a reason to do something serious like attacking the seireitei. You can't just do it because you want to, you need a reason to do it like something from your past or someone talked you into it.

Penalty: Void Actions

9. New Characters: Alright so if you wanna make a new character go right a head I encourage the branching out but just so you know your characters can never interact with one another.

Penalty: Character will not be approved

10. Stat Point: If you add a stat point you can't move it around to another location, That's like learning to play guitar then going I wanna trade this ability for drumming you can't do it.

Penalty: Stat will be returned and 1 day banning

This is all for the rules thanks for your time and have fun with your journeys!